Niche Marketing for Coaches is the essential handbook for building a life coaching, executive coaching or business coaching practice.
Based on years of first-hand, practical experience this book shows you how to transform yourself from being just another coach into someone who stands out to your clients as the natural and only choice.
As you read through the pages, you’ll discover how to:
• Identify your own, personal niche
• Use the marketing techniques which work best for coaches
• Anticipate your prospective clients’ wants and needs
• Work with coaching tools and models when planning your marketing strategy
• Set your coaching rates and put packages together
• Win business from individuals, sole traders, and large organizations
• Write press releases, brochures, websites, sales letters
and much, much more
About the Author
Hannah McNamara is a Business Coach, Speaker, Trainer and Author with almost 20 years experience in Sales and Marketing who works with dynamic, growing businesses helping their leaders to set a clear, manageable strategy for growth, communicate the strategy to the team and get them on board, improve communications at a senior level, reduce stress and conflict at work, and manage their own career. She is also the co-author of the new business book ‘Business Cookery: Tried and tested recipes for business success’.