Books for SaleThese books are highly recommended for start-up businesses.
Books by Naomi Johnson
Having conducted hundreds of profile reviews, author Naomi Johnson, knows that most LinkedIn profiles do not reflect the brilliance of the individuals behind them. In this book, Naomi will delve into what separates an ‘OK’ profile from an outstanding one.
You will learn how to:
- Become easily referable even by people you’ve never met
- Establish yourself as a ‘Thought Leader’ in your industry
- Make sales presentations 24/7, when you’re not at work
- Have prospects excited at the idea of working with you
- Make sales in less than 40% of the time it use to take you (and your team)
- Instantly build trust with your prospect and establish credibility
- Leverage the trust already in your network to permanently open doors of opportunity to you
In 2008, after a catalog of mistakes, Naomi Johnson had to walk away from her coaching business having invested three hard years of blood, sweet and tears. At breaking point she was subletting her bedroom, sleeping on the sofa and eating baked beans for every meal, opening a can with a knife because she couldn’t afford a new tin opener. Her creditors were phoning 7 times a day and she had no peace.
In this book, Naomi deals head on with the ‘Get Rich Quick’ industry and speaks frankly about what it really takes to be successful. She reveals the secret to making the transition from work to full time entrepreneurship, how to find extra money in your monthly budget to invest in your business, and how to work out whether you business model can really meet your financial targets and get you the life you want.
Based around the wisdom she learned from her own mistakes, Naomi holds nothing back as she shares first hand from her own journey. By reading this book you will avoid many of the unspoken pitfalls successful business guru’s don’t think to tell you – things that if left unchecked will mean it’s ‘Game Over’ before you know it.
This book is perfect for the small business entrepreneurs who is starting to realise that the entrepreneur revolution may not be quite as easy as the ride it’s been billed as. If you are staring a new business, this book is a must read.
Niche Marketing for Coaches is the essential handbook for building a life coaching, executive coaching or business coaching practice.
Based on years of first-hand, practical experience this book shows you how to transform yourself from being just another coach into someone who stands out to your clients as the natural and only choice.
As you read through the pages, you’ll discover how to:
• Identify your own, personal niche
• Use the marketing techniques which work best for coaches
• Anticipate your prospective clients’ wants and needs
• Work with coaching tools and models when planning your marketing strategy
• Set your coaching rates and put packages together
• Win business from individuals, sole traders, and large organizations
• Write press releases, brochures, websites, sales letters
and much, much more
LinkedIn is the largest professional network in the world. The majority of the users has 3 questions: “What’s in it for me?”, “I have a profile, now what?” and “How to get more results without spending a lot of time?”
In the second – totally revised – edition of this international bestseller you will learn:
- 5 step basic strategy to be successful with LinkedIn
- 10 powerful ways to find new customers, employees, suppliers, partners, investors, experts or a new job
- 42 tips to make your profile stand out
- 11 strategies to apply LinkedIn at an organizational level (including Company Profile and the LinkedIn Strategy Matrix© for Organizations)
- 3 strategies (passive, active and proactive) to boost your personal or company branding
- 5 steps for event organizers to mix online and offline networking
- 17 ways group managers can stimulate interaction in groups
- 31 answers to frequently-asked questions (FAQs)
- 30 lesser-known functions and opportunities
- Plus 53 new pages, including extra tips and time-saving tools and much, much more.
Established in 2015 and based in the UK, TheProfile.Company serves solo entrepreneurs, small businesses, sales teams, recruiters and corporates all over the world to create engaging LinkedIn profiles that convert leads into sales. It was founded by Naomi Johnson author of ’What to Put on Your LinkedIn Profile’ and ‘Grassroots to Green Shoots’.
Company Number: 09503310 | VAT: 219351416